points - Details)
While basic selling skills like prospecting, making good presentations, and closing techniques are foundational in any selling environment, the solar industry demands a unique set of competencies and abilities if you want to become a top performer.
Having spent thousands of hours working for solar companies of various sizes, this book shares the lessons and best practices author, Daniel Howson, has gained as a door-to-door lead generator, a sales consultant, a supervisor, a leader, a manager, and a pioneer for solar power in a number of markets around the country.
• Why selecting the right company to work for is critical to your success
• What consumers are really looking for when they choose solar
• How to build trust and credibility quickly and reliably
• The secrets for delivering compelling solar presentations
• How to deliver the benefits of solar to clients
This book is not simply a “how to” book, although you will learn the tools and methods you need to sell solar effectively. Just as importantly it is a complete guide to developing the skills, knowledge, and mindset that are critically important to leading a successful career in solar.
The solar industry is changing the world and by reading this book you can become a big part of it, building the sales skills to be a top performer, deepening your knowledge, and preparing for a future powered by the sun.